items that not expensive to wear for the maid of the brides
It is cancer of the blood cells. It starts in the bone marrow.
Bone marrow is where blood cells are made.
When you are healthy, your bone marrow makes:
* White blood cells, which help your body fight infection.
* Red blood cells, which carry oxygen to all parts of your body.
* Platelets, which help your blood clot.
When you have leukemia, the bone marrow starts to make a lot of abnormal white blood cells ,called leukemia cells. They don't do the work of normal white blood cells, they grow faster than normal cells. Over time, leukemia cells can crowd out the normal blood cells. items that not expensive to wear for the maid of the brides
Causes of leukemia
The causes are not known but some things are known to increase the risk of some kinds of leukemia. They include
* Exposer to large amounts of radiation.
* Exposer to certain chemicals such as benzene.
* Some types of chemotherapy to treat another cancer.
* Down syndrome or some other genetic problems.
But most people who have these risk factors don't get leukemia.
Common symptoms include:
* Fever and night sweats.
* Bruising or bleeding easily.
* Bone or joint pain.
* A swollen or painful belly from an enlarged spleen.
* Swollen lymph nodes in the armpit, neck, or groin.
* Getting a lot of infections.
* Feeling very tired or weak.
* Losing weight and not feeling hungry.
Some doctors prefer the term "remission" to "cure," because there is a chance the cancer could come back.
* Stem cell transplant.
*Biological therapy. This is the use of special medicines that improve your body's natural defenses against cancer.
Some treatments for leukemia can cause side
effects. Your doctor can tell you what problems are common and help you find ways to manage them.
Like and share this educative post.
Donkor A. Ghaff