country prom dresses
For you, Beth Imes
What's Your FIRSTS?
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Prom was Sean Eubanks, Homecoming was Chase Simino. I'm pretty sure those are the only two dances I ever attended.
2. Do you still talk to your first "love?" On FaceBook I do.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? My Dad gave me Whisky and occasionally wine from the time I was pretty young. I'm not sure which was first. The first outside of home was Lambrusco (red wine) at a bonfire in High School.
4. What was your FIRST job? Outside of babysitting and a paper route, It was as a gopher for my Dad's design firm, New South Design Associates, in Atlanta.
5. What was your FIRST car? The first one I "owned" was a 1972 Pontiac Catalina that was given to me by my then boyfriend (who was, and likely still is, a really awesome guy). It had been passed down through the years to students at Tech. I think he paid less than $200 for it. We called it The Land Turd. country prom dresses
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Carlton Farms lol -- reminding me to place my order today. The first real human was Gary Parkes
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Maybe my daughter? I"m so fuzzy-headed in the morning.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Philler. She was amazing. I'll never forget her!
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Kansas, I think. I was an infant.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk to?
Krista Minotti. No, we don't really talk except when big life events happen, and really not always then. I haven't seen her since her father died many years ago. We're FB friends, but she's not really active at all on FB.
11. Where was your FIRST sleepover? Not certain, other than my Grandmother's house, which shouldn't count, because I slept there frequently. It was probably at Krista Minotti's house.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Barista at Starbucks.
13. Whose wedding was the FIRST wedding were you in? A cousin, maybe Aileen??? I was a flower girl. Glen 's was the first one I *chose* to be in. =)
14. What was the FIRST thing you did today? After getting up, showering and getting dressed, I made a smoothie, hit Sbux and went to work.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? J.Geils, Pine Knob, probably 1981. Same answer as Beth Imes , although I don't think we were there together. I think I went with Pat Davidson (I think that was his name).
16. First tattoo? Not yet.
17. FIRST piercing? Pierced ears when I was about 8 yrs old. I did my own second and third ear piercings at home, biting on a bandana when I was in highschool.
18. FIRST foreign country you've gone to? Canada
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? I know I saw movies before this, but the first two I remember (can't remember the order) were Animal Crackers (Marx Bros) with my stepdad and Yes Sings with my brother. We HATED that movie and wished we'd not begged to go.
20. When was your FIRST detention? Never did detention.
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Three girls, Barb, Sharon and Cheri in Glenn dorm at Georgia Tech. I was a terrible roommate.
23. What is something you would learn FIRST if you had the chance? I would learn to not care what others think about me.
24. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage? No, thankfully. He was super sweet and is an amazing man, but I was far too young and would have been a nightmare of a wife at that time.
25. What was the FIRST sport that you were involved in? Swimming, age 6 mos. First competitive sport was soccer at age 6 years.
26. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took? Swimming, Yoga and Gymnastics all when I was too young to know what was going on.
27. What is the FIRST thing you do when you get home? Take my shoes off.
28. What was your FIRST cell phone? It was the giant chunky one that had a mouthpiece that flipped down and an antenna that had to be pulled out.
29. Who was your FIRST crush? There was a kid in first grade. I can't remember his name. He was super cute.
30. Who do you think will be the FIRST person to post this?Maybe Denise Van Balen Adams ??? Alisa Hampton Moore ???